Tuesday, June 1, 2010

BEST Shopping website EVER- Gilt Group

It's not just shopping - it's COMPETITIVE shopping! What takes place on this site should be an Olympic Sport.

You sign on the moment the sales starts (you can get e-mail alerts or automatically get an iCalendar alert via the site) and start shopping!

Gilt Group is an invitation only site that sends you daily alerts to exclusive clearances from the best and loveliest designers.  They get items from the best designers (Zac Posen, Oscar de la Renta, Carolina Herrera, Prada, Gucci...) PLUS items for home, men and children.  All at @ 80% off or more.  It's seriously too good to be true.  (I won't lie - It's soooo good I had to temporarily mark my e-mails from them as "junk" so I wouldn't be tempted!)

Like I said, it's invitation only, so if you want to be a part of this, just use the link I'm providing you with here:  Click here for Gilt Group Membership E-mails.

It's the best of deal hunting without the worst of shopping with other women looking for deals (shoving, scowling, general unpleasantness...)


Here's the catch - if you live in LA you need to BE on the site AT 9am when the sales starts or you miss it.   In NY?  BE there at noon!

Seriously - it's SO good, it's a problem!!!!!

Enjoy and let me know what you buy there so I can live vicariously through you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Movies That Make Me Laugh